HOME OPEN BY APPOINTMENT!
Quietly nestled on a leafy street in East Fremantle, this timeless home is on a league of its own with charm that exudes sophistication, in what can only be described as a true hidden treasure, perfectly tucked away in a highly sought-after location.
Drawn with the vision for those who appreciate the finer things in life, the layout is nothing short of effortless contemporary living. With two floors and a stunning backyard garden; this property has an amazingly spacious floor plan with a dynamic mix of both privacy and openness. The natural light that flows throughout the residence, fuses so elegantly with the neutral palette of the home – creating an atmosphere of tranquillity.
– High ceilings
– Perfectly positioned windows to allow beautiful natural light
– Entrance foyer
– Two floors to offer privacy and space for the whole family
– Ample storage throughout the home
– Air conditioning
– Security with electric front gate and security cameras
– Well-manicured and landscaped gardens
– Travertine flooring on the ground floor
– NSW Blackbutt Timber Flooring on the top floor and the staircase
– Plantation shutters
– LED lighting fixtures throughout the home
– The home has been newly painted throughout
– A state-of-the-art open plan kitchen with Caesarstone Central Island benchtops, stainless
steel sink and a spacious pantry
– 2 x comfortable living areas that are perfectly designed for getting the family together.
The 1st living area acts as a home theatre
– Master bedroom situated near the entrance foyer with an ensuite and walk-in robes
– 3 additional bedrooms upstairs all featuring plenty of natural light and space
– 2 bathrooms accompanied to suit the needs of the family
– 2 car garage with secure parking along plenty of street parking
– Alfresco dining area tucked amongst the outside garden
– Laundry with plenty of storage space
– Proximity to Richmond Primary School, Palmyra Primary School, East Fremantle Primary
School and John Curtin College of the Arts
– Brisk walk to the George Street precinct
– Local amenities include East Fremantle Bowling Club
– 7-minute drive (approx) to the busy Fremantle activity hub
Experience pure opulence, as this gorgeous home was designed with the highest level of craftsmanship. Relish two comfortable living areas on each level, four generous bedrooms, two beautifully appointed bathrooms and a chef-grade kitchen. The master bedroom is located near the foyer entrance and boasts an intricately designed large walk-in robe and a complimenting en-suite with twin vanities and a beautiful walk in shower. Created as a homeowner’s retreat, the master bedroom is deliberately tucked away from the rest of the property. The other three bedrooms are located on the top floor and are all spacious and act as private sanctuaries for each family member.
Exquisite and elegantly designed, the property also features a spacious study room across from the master bedroom so you can retreat to a work space that blocks out all the noise and allows you to focus on the task at hand.
The world-class open plan kitchen takes centre stage and serves as the heart of the home. Minimalist in its design, make memories and delicious meals in a culinary paradise. The kitchen features Caesarstone Central Island bench tops along with a stainless-steel sink and ample storage space.
As you roam through the ground floor, your eyes are drawn to the greenery of the backyard. The outdoor living area is a one-way ticket to a lush oasis and serves as an escape for the family. Relax with the sounds of the alluring pond and soak in the sensation of a getaway that this home was built for.
East Fremantle offers modern contemporary living paired with a modest finesse. A short distance from the property will land residents at an array of cafes and restaurants. The property is in proximity to Richmond Primary School, Palmyra Primary School, East Fremantle Primary School and John Curtin College of the Arts.
Rejoice in this beautiful location in a home that was designed for luxury living.
Call TEAM SOUTH Now for your Private viewing!